Over time photographs can become faded and the chemical process ‘oxidisation’, deteriorating photographic papers. Sadly our precious memories acquire unsightly blemishes or sometimes receive scratches, creases and dust marks damaged through neglect.
Have your old photographs memories lovingly restored and allow me to bring back a new life.
Here is sample of a photograph (dimensions ) that I carefully restored. The original photograph is dated approximately over 100years and has been in family hanging in a wall hung picture frame.
Depending on the complexity of the restoration work involved to restore a photograph, the time involved can vary and I will need to provide an assessment and quotation before any work begins. An appointment can be booked if you wish me to restore your photograph, please complete my request form.
Restoration prices (updated September 2018):
- Removal of minor blemishes & scratches – £15.00 includes VAT, supply of digital file and Studio print.
- Removal of deep scratches, crumpling or creases – £25.00 includes VAT, supply of digital file and Studio print.
If you choose to request for an archival photographic print, which can add add a further 108 years, please complete this request form.
Restoration & printing prices (updated September 2018):
- Removal of minor blemishes & scratches) £15.00 includes VAT
- Removal of deep scratches, crumpling or creases) £25.00 includes VAT
- Printing on Premium Lustre Paper prices 6×4 @ £1.00, 7×5 @ £5.00 & 10×8 @ £7.50
For larger prints, framing options or to place please use the contact form.